Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's a Book.



Take a side: "I can live without technolgoy" or "I can't live without technology" Convince me.

7 comments:

Bailey said...

I can live without technology because I hardly go on the Internet and hardly use the phone.

Natalie said...

I can live without technology because I like to do other things instead like playing a game with my family or read a book.

Rhylie said...

Take a side: "I can live without technology" or "I can't live without technology" Convince me.

I can’t live without technology because it is a very important part of the world today. I wouldn’t be able to learn as many of our resources are now computer generated. Also I wouldn’t be able to enjoy listening to music or watching TV as that is also a part of technology. Its simple things such as technology in which we humans take for granted every day.

Lewis said...

Take a side: "I can live without technology" or "I can't live without technology"
I choose can’t live without technology because
I travel a lot so I need my DS.

Ella said...

I can live without technology because I like playing in the pool and jumping on my trampoline.

Nina said...

I dont think you need technolagy(mobile devices)because you can do a million other things with out them like talking to friends ans exsersizing and having fun.
Nina

Zac said...

I can live without technology because even if someone is sick you can use herbs and you can run you play you can play hide and seek you can do heaps of stuff

Post a Comment