Monday, August 15, 2011

Homework Week 7

http://www.storyofstuff.com/
Using the comment starters please leave a comment ...

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I realized that everyone in the world should make a difference to our planet because if we don't our 1 planet will get detroyed and we will never get it back.

Ella said...

I have learnt about pollution and that we should look after our world because there is only one.

Aa said...

I really liked the "The Story Of Stuff". I was surprised that already 80% of the planet's original forests are GONE!!!! :'( .I was also surprised when I heard that in the Amazon alone we are losing 2 000 trees A MINUTE! That is about 7 football fields every MINUTE! But the most important thing i heard was..... RECYCLING HELPS.... BUT IT IS NEVER ENOUGH...

Geena said...

I learnt that we can recycle as much as we want, but it will never be enough, it helps but it will never be enough. We only have 1 world so let's look after it as best as we can.

Post a Comment