Saturday, October 15, 2011

Power Shift

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to know if we could do this at school to raise awareness about ocean pollution. by Sofia

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of a school that cares a lot about the environment.

By Bailey

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised that so many peolpe participated and cared about climate change.



By Ella

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of when Imogen and Natalie made up that song about littering!




By Ava

Anonymous said...

I like how it involves everyone and I think it's a smart idea

Cooper

Anonymous said...

When I watched this video it made me think that this is a big group of peopple who care about the environment.

By Rhylie

Anonymous said...

I think it was a very smart idea and the earth guy was funny.

By Kyieshah

Anonymous said...

If I were someone dancing I would be very proud of what I had just done. That dancing globe is very rude.



GG

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised that how much people participated and I noticed in the video, that they only rehearsed for 4 hours which is amazing.



By Natalie

Anonymous said...

After watching the video, I wish people will learn from the organisation and care for the Earth.

by Pramith

Anonymous said...

I think that dance about climate change was a great idea.

Anonymous said...

I found it was interesting and made me think how much enrgey we use in the world.




By Yannis

Anonymous said...

I hope people will change there minds and do the right thing from now on

From Zac

Anonymous said...

I think that ithe dance was an amazing idea. But I wouldn't like to do a dance because i dont like dancing.
:) Nina

Anonymous said...

i think that dance was pretty good but thay should of left the earth out

bye stafford

Post a Comment